Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesdays


Here's what I'm Loving this week:

That another Blogger & I have been e-mailing/texting back & forth all week. I love having new texting buddies,especially ones that live in NJ.  If you don't read Nikki you should


That we're apartment hunting. So excited to eventually move!


The cool weather,even though it's not here for good just yet.

This sweater I got from Kohls (I swear I ordered brown, but it came in black)

And as always these guys :)

What are you loving?


6 comments:

  1. Yay for apartment hunting! And I think this is a great time of year to move. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apartment hunting is always so fun! I hope you find one you like :-)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love apartment hunting, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I found a new Jersey girl to follow! Looks like you have some great things to love on Wednesday :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...