Friday, September 16, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


Happy Friday!
It's time to fill in the blanks! 
Make sure you visit Lauren & play along!


You should always take time to  tell your loved ones you love them. I lost 3 people close to me this year without really being able to say goodbye to any of them.

2.    Puppies     make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for   Fall to officially be here   .

4.    Tuesdays or Sunday   is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is    Real Housewives of NJ, NY, BH, OC

6.  If I could, I would   hire a maid to come & clean our place every week. I HATE cleaning so much

7.  I rather like    eating breakfast for dinner   .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...