Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Click here to join in

1.   My current obsession is    new chocolate mint hand sanitizer from Bath & Body works SO good!!  
2.   Mac & my puppy     make me happy.
3.  My greatest strength is  my ability to multitask at work and not freak out   .
4.   Junk food   is my greatest weakness (seriously, it's ALL i want and the scale is proving to me that I should LAY OFF it for a while).
5.  My life is   starting to turn around. 
6.  In high school I was    shy, quiet and was somewhere between unpopular & popular 
7.  When I'm super tired   I'm cranky & like to yell. 


I learned that if I do not link up to one of the million link ups, my blog is sad & no one comes to visit, so I guess I'll keep doing them for a while..


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...