Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Target Tuesdays


So by the time I settled down last night and went to do my target tuesday, the site was down. So now I'm doing it all late.  This week is all about bedroom ideas. While I'm quite happy with how the rest of the house looks the bedroom is THE worst. we have no dresser, no headboard, no sidetables, nothing! So we're hoping by tax time to have new furniture and a nice room..  Here's  my target dream wish list:

Found here
Found here


Found here

There was more I wanted to show, but I keep getting errors on the site, so I'll end here.  

Happy Targeting :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just found your blog and hopped on over! I love that bedspread and that lamp! Hope you get your wish list soon :)

    Stop by my wedding/romance blog sometimes! I'd love to have you! Hopefully, you'll be planning a wedding soon :))) ???

    I will be having a giveaway soon as well! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have that bedding in brown! love it! thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...