Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge Day 8

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge hosted by Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber.

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge 
 
Today's topic is: Fall travel/road trips


The first thing that comes to my mind with this topic is that I love about living in Northern NJ. We don't have far to travel to see gorgeous leaves. These things are pretty much in our backyard:


Greenwood Lake NY

Ringwood Manor, Ringwood, NJ

Skylands Manor, Ringwood, NJ (where our engagement pics were taken!)

High Point State Park, Montague, NJ

Central Park, NYC


Where do you go in the Fall? Any beauty around where you live?




1 comment:

  1. Soo pretty. I live in CT, so I love that I don't have to leave to take in fall.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...