- Never being able to have kids. Not sure why, but that's been a big one for many, many years.
- Losing my parents. I'm close to both of them and worry about being without them one day or them never meeting our kids.
- Being alone at night at home. I just don't like it. We live in a nice area, but still. Maybe I need to stop watching so much Law & Order SVU before bed...
- Never being successful in life.
- Losing Mac. We've been together 6 years and I want to grow old with him and not lose him at an early age.
- Not living life to its fullest. I worry too much about money and little things that it's hard to enjoy my life.
- Bugs. Hate them all. Don't care what they are I hate them and will NOT kill them.
- This one may sound weird, but I cannot sit inside anything/anywhere I cannot get out. I won't sit in a window seat on a plane, I won't sit inside a booth at a restaurant. I need to be able to get out.