Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge Day 3


Link up here for the fall challenge 

What do you do for Halloween/a Halloween memory

When I was younger I'd always dress up for Halloween. Our elementary school did a Halloween walk through town down past the senior citizens building and then we'd go back and go to the gym where we did different activities. There was always singing involved. Usually to the Monster Mash. After school, we'd go trick or treating around the town and then I'd come back and sort my candy while my parents stole what they wanted (dad always stole Tootsie Rolls) and I'd be allowed a piece or two a day. That pillowcase lasted me FOREVER.
Some outfits mom dressed me up in?





pictures via google.com


As I got older the trick-or-treating stopped (I'm disappointed by that), but there was still costumes to be worn at highschool and parties to attend.

When I graduated Halloween just became another day for me. I usually work that day and we don't get trick-or-treaters by us since we live by the highway.  

This year I would like to get dressed up and do something with Mac & the pup, but we'll see. I can't wait til we have kids and then we can do family outings in different costumes, until then I'll live vicariously through you guys and save buy my Halloween candy at a discount price the next day.



Seriously how cute would we look if we all dressed up at SuperGirl, SuperMan & SuperDog?!


What do you do for Halloween? Do you dress up? Do you do matching Costumes??

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...