Monday, September 19, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge Day 1


So I wasn't going to partake in this Fabulous Fall Challenge, but everyone else that I read seems to be, so I figured why not? Today we're talking about Fall Traditions.


1. Apple Picking. This is a new one for Mac. Last year was the first time he EVER went apple picking. I guess this is what happens when you live in a city and not a small country-ish town.


2. Hot Chocolates. I love getting a hot chocolate or a coffee & then going for a walk with Mac. 

3. Making Chili & Soups. Nothing like something warm and a cool night.

4. Sweaters, Boots & scarves...need I say more?!
 
ps- I LOVE this outfit and am on the hunt for a pink purse so I can recreate this look.

5. Burning anything cinnamon. I love cinnamon pinecones & hope to bring some home soon.

Link here & tell everyone what your Fall traditions are. Can't wait to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...