Friday, November 4, 2011

Writing from the iPad.

Good afternoon ladies!



Please excuse this entry if it looks a bit weird. I downloaded the blogger app for the iPhone/iPad.

So I went to the minute clinic yesterday and I'm fine. No wax in ears but there are several things that could be making my ears clogged. It could be tmj or something with my sinuses. She recommend the Neti-pot & mucinex. She said if that doesn't help then I'd need to go see an ENT dr. We'll see. I'll give it a while.

I took today off as well just to relax and see if I can get these fever blisters to go away. Our dog sitter called before & said sir is sick. Throwing up and the runs. Please keep him in your thoughts. I hope he's ok.

I'm gonna run. I'll talk to you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...