Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sick Day



Yup that would be me today.  I'm not sick-sick, but I've been having a lot of sinus headaches and ear issues, so I'm going to go to CVS minute clinic (since I'm insuranceless) and see what they can do for me. I'm pretty sure my ears need to be cleaned. I've have ear issues for the last 4 years and doctors just keep telling me it's allergies or the fact that I wear earplugs at not. I've taken Allegra, Claritin, Zyrtec-D and stopped using ear plugs. Neither have worked, so I think it's just wax build-up. We'll see.  This also allows me to get a Dr's note so work doesn't think I just randomly called out.

I apologize for my lack of posts the last few days.  The last thing I want to do when I come home from work is go on the computer when I spent the last 8+ hours on one at work.  I'm hoping to at least schedule some posts later on. That way you guys don't forget about me!

What is everyone's plans for today?

2 comments:

  1. So sorry your feeling sick - hope you get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that!! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...