Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Target Tuesdays




welcome to target tuesday
here, i list all the fabulous things i want from target!

today, you have another opportunity to link-up!

your post can include anything found at target..
from clothes
to shoes
to makeup
to home decor..
ANYTHING!


This week it's everything Bathroom. I would love one of those giant bathrooms where it's almost as big as my bedroom, but I live in an apartment. I'm lucky my knees don't touch the bath tub.





Room Essentials® Fast Dry 4pc Washcloth Set.Opens in a new window



Does your bathroom have a theme?


5 comments:

  1. OH my goodness I love this! Maybe a kids bathroom ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this would be the cutest kids bathroom ever! I love the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool link up idea!! I will def be doing this next week. Thanks for sharing - I love Target!! xox

    I just stumbled upon your blog & became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit mine & follow back if you'd like. I also just opened up an online boutique if you'd like to check that out. Hope to talk to you soon!! :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.com
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...