Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge- Traditions


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

Day {TWO} - Fave holiday tradition, new or old

Growing up our tradition was always watching Garfield Christmas, Charlie Brown's Christmas & Rudolph on Christmas Eve.  Then I'd leave Santa cookies and milk along with carrots for the reindeer. Not too much has changed now that I'm 26.  I still watch those Christmas movies along with others.  We've started going to dad's house Christmas Eve.  Usually Mac & I stop and bring Chinese over and we just hang out. Depending on how we get along that night, my step mother & I may go to Christmas Eve Mass while Dad & Mac sit home and do...I'm not exactly sure what they do!

I want to start doing more with Mac and start our own traditions.  This year I want to drive around and look at all the Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music with a hot cocoa and the pup in the car. We'll see how this goes!

What are your traditions?

2 comments:

  1. I love driving around looking at Christmas lights! I think that is a great Holiday tradition to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to always drive around and look at Christmas lights!! So much fun! And we always watch It's A Wonderful Life on Christmas Eve!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...