Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Decorations Wish List

I'll admit, I don't do much for Christmas decorations. Mostly because it's just Mac & I. We also don't have a big place for a lot. Normally I do the tree, stockings and some random decorations around the apartment. I was in Walmart last night looking at their stuff and got some ideas for this year and what I'd do if I had an actual house and not a small hole in the wall apartment.














I think we'll be doing a red & silver theme this year.

Do you change your Christmas Decor every year or do you keep the same?
What color will your Christmas be this year?





3 comments:

  1. Cute! I can't wait until we buy our tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I switch it up every few years. I'll be using red and green again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to decorate our new house for Christmas!! =) It is such a festive and fun time of year PLUS you get all the nice cool weather and yummy family time =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...