Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

I don't have much of a weekend thanks to work.  I was off yesterday & that was it. It was a pretty nice weekend anyway.

Saturday- I worked until 8 and there was office drama because I decided to take my lunch 30 minutes earlier than normal and one of the guys there is a big baby and decided to run to his daddy (who trains the techs) and supervisors & complain that I took his lunch break. Really not a big deal, but he's a drama queen...anyway.  After work, Mac & I decided to stop at the liquor store.  It's been a long week for the both of us. We decided on whipped cream vodka and juice, and I also got a bottle of wine. We got the dog and some food and went home. It was a nice night...and I'll just say the liter & a half of wine is gone and we slept like babies

Sunday- We were up at 9...not sure why considering I didn't fall asleep until 4 something this am. We lounged around for a bit and then went to dad's to move the couch he was giving us (similar to this one but in a dark blue almost black color)



Afterwards Mac made breakfast food (at 2pm) while I straightened & re-arranged the living room.  We mostly watched TV all day & took the dog for a walk.  Then we watched Elf because Mac claims he never saw it

SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM! 

Boring weekend to most, I know but sometimes you just need a lazy one. I know I did because I'm not off work again until Thanksgiving. It's going to be a long 10 days...

What did you do this weekend?






2 comments:

  1. Wow the guy you work with is a huge baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that guy needs to grow some. lol. But a nice relaxing weekend is needed sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...