Saturday, November 5, 2011

21 Day No Junk Challenge Update



So today is day 5..I wouldn't say I've failed but I wouldn't say that I'm successful either.

I've had chocolate and candy... I blame Mac. He had to buy Almond Joys (I had 4)
I haven't had any biscuits, cookies, cake, donuts, pastries or muffins. (This right here is an accomplishment. I love them ALL)
I haven't had white bread or chips.
I had Wendy's but it was their chili and potato so I don't count it as fast food.
I haven't had peanut butter or ice cream.

So I still have 16 days to make up for it. I probably won't fully succeed in it, but I've done WAY better than if I didn't have something to work at.

We'll see how the rest of the weeks go...

What is your favorite kind of junk?

2 comments:

  1. Um, lets see...bread, chocolate, pastries, chips...I could go on and on, I love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely fail at this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...