Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

WILW
Link up with Jamie!

This week I'm loving:

Mac even though things have seemed to be a bit off between us lately. Long hours and days at work will do that


That after tomorrow I will be able to listen to Christmas music and not hear Mac complain that it's "too soon" lol


That I will be spending Thanksgiving relaxing at home with Mac & Sir. My dad will probably make an appearance. I have a very simple meal planned. Turkey cutlets, ham, sweet potatoes, a vegetable of sorts, cranberry sauce, biscuits, stuffing, mashed potatoes and of course pumpkin pie dessert.  I'd be lying if I didn't say 90% of the meal is boxed/canned. 


That I survived 10 days of work without a break. This will be only be for a little bit though. There's another 9 day work week in my future!

What are you loving this week?


1 comment:

  1. I can not believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I am so excited for the Holidays! :)

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...