Monday, November 21, 2011

Just add color Fall swap


When I saw this swap I knew I had to participate. You were to send out a scarf and some nail polish.  I was partnered up with Nikki (ps-go follow her!). I told her that I didn't own a scarf and would prefer something neutral but that she could feel free to send me something different that I wouldn't normally pick out for myself. She couldn't of done a better job of picking it out.


It's a black infinity scarf and an essie polish in sew psyched (she got me another one but I forgot to take the pic of it).

Thanks again Nikki for my scarf (again...go follow her!)


(bad pic but I am wearing it here!)


3 comments:

  1. I love the scarf and nail polish! Your partner did an awesome job! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the scarf! i don't own an infinity one yet but really want one! scarves are addicting though...once you own one you want more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...