Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Target Tuesday



(GO LINK UP BEFORE TARGET TUESDAY DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE!)

welcome to target Tuesday
here, i list all the fabulous things i want from target!

today, you have another opportunity to link-up!

your post can include anything found at target..

from clothes
to shoes
to makeup
to home decor..
ANYTHING!

I'm featuring home items this week.  We'll hopefully have some news for everyone in the next few days, but I'll keep quiet for now and show what items I need for our little apartment.








What are you lusting over from Target?

Go LINK up & Save Target Tuesday!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that starburst mirror!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! i love everything! can i have it all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was never much of a fan of those wall decals but the more I see them, the more they grow on me! And I love that wine rack!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...