Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting


This Wednesday I am pinning these lovely home items:

Two shower curtains. Why have I never thought of this?
If our next place doesn't have glass doors, I might just do this!

Pinned Image

frame a key from your first home together, what a cute idea.
Whenever we move, I'm doing this.  I LOVE it!

I love this idea.  This family is on their fifth home.  So, they have 5 of these hanging in their stairwell.

I love this as well.  Take a picture of each home/apartment you've lived in & frame it with the address and which # living space it is!

photo wall

Pinned Image

What are you pinning this week?

2 comments:

  1. i love that key one too! and those corner shelves are genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same framed key pinned to my account too. Too bad we're already on our third home and I didn't keep the keys! I can always do that house picture idea though, that is adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...