I figured now that 11 in 2011 is over I would jump on another band wagon. What I'm Loving Wednesday! Sounds like fun. So here we go.
What I'm loving...
- That I have 4 Followers!! I've tried blogger before but got discouraged after a week of no comments or followers lol So you 4 will keep me here for a little while longer. I'm hoping to eventually have more but we'll see :)
- The quietness of my apartment right now. The only noise is the sound of my keyboard. Sometimes I prefer no TV, no radio, nothing!
- I'm an only child, so I love being alone which I am right now. While I love my fiance and spending time with him, I love my Tuesdays off so I can have some time to be alone (yes I know today is Wednesday, but I worked yesterday due to the "big snow"storm we were supposed to have so we didn't have to worry about coming into work)
- Gossip magazines. Life & Style & In Touch. I can't help it. I try not to buy them but I do anyway..
- How my George Foreman makes really yummy sandwiches :)
- I love looking at clothing sites and picking out stuff I want. I need something for my birthday. I would love a cute lil black dress for Male Revue, but my birthday is in February and I know some people would dress how they want but I hate being cold, so I'll opt for a cute shirt and sexy shoes instead.
- Lazy days like today. I was up at 5am-7am with Mac, Napped from 7am-10am, went online til 11am and then napped til 12pm and finally got up