Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday


I figured now that 11 in 2011 is over I would jump on another band wagon.  What I'm Loving Wednesday!  Sounds like fun. So here we go.
What I'm loving...
  • That I have 4 Followers!! I've tried blogger before but got discouraged after a week of no comments or followers lol So you 4 will keep me here for a little while longer.  I'm hoping to eventually have more but we'll see :)
  • The quietness of my apartment right now.  The only noise is the sound of my keyboard.  Sometimes I prefer no TV, no radio, nothing!
  • I'm an only child, so I love being alone which I am right now.  While I love my fiance and spending time with him, I love my Tuesdays off so I can have some time to be alone (yes I know today is Wednesday, but I worked yesterday due to the "big snow"storm we were supposed to have so we didn't have to worry about coming into work)
  • Gossip magazines.  Life & Style & In Touch.  I can't help it.  I try not to buy them but I do anyway..
  • How my George Foreman makes really yummy sandwiches :)
  • I love looking at clothing sites and picking out stuff I want.  I need something for my birthday.  I would love a cute lil black dress for Male Revue, but my birthday is in February and I know some people would dress how they want but I hate being cold, so I'll opt for a cute shirt and sexy shoes instead. 
  • Lazy days like today.  I was up at 5am-7am with Mac, Napped from 7am-10am, went online til 11am and then napped til 12pm and finally got up
What are you loving?

4 comments:

  1. aww...your first comment makes me so sad! Hope this comment makes you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep blogging and you will get more comments and more followers!! : ) So glad I stumbled onto your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I found you on the What I'm loving Wednesday. I did this as well. YOur list is great! Hope you'll stop bye :)

    xoxo
    Kate
    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    I love having some alone time every once in a while too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...