Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
Toilet paper..it just sucks when you run out lol

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
mozzarella balls

{three} what is your favorite Harrison ford movie?
Airforce One/Six Days Seven Nights

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
apple.  Don't really like orange juice.

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Just hang out and relax at home.  It's my one day of the weekend I actually have off.

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
Right now its a lighthouse looking over a sunset

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
Etrade baby



Geico Pothole commercial




{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Nothing..I don't like "weird" food

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
tank tops..I like to layer

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
I never watched Lost, so I can't answer lol

3 comments:

  1. love this feature! and mozzarella is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I don't ever want to run out of toilet paper either! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha gotta love the Etrade baby. I haven't seen that one before - too funny :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...