Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year, New Blog

Hello Bloggers!  It's a New Year & I'm looking forward to blogging here.  I've never been on this site before so any help would be greatly appreciated (and needed!)

I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one reading this blog for a while.  I'm just looking for a place to document my life and maybe even share with friends & family (near & far) one day.

That pic you see to your left is me & my fiance Mac.  We celebrated 5 wonderful years together in July.  We have no wedding date set right now, maybe one day, but for now we're just enjoying each other one day at a time.

I have high hopes that 2011 will be a wonderful year.  We've had a rough couple of years (3 layoffs, financial struggles, etc) and I refuse to have a bad year this year.

Here's to a wonderful 2011...

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your engagement! very exciting! i just started blogging about a year ago and i have really loved it... it's a perfect way to casually document your life and "meet" some new friends:) here's to a great year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...