Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday



  • I'm loving that we paid our deposit & January rent for the new place on Monday. It's official now.  Cannot wait to move in.
  • I'm loving that I work for a wonderful man that was willing to help us out so we could move. I won't go into specifics about it. I will say that he's part of the reason I haven't quit my job.
  • I'm loving that my boss gave me the option to work 7 days if I ever needed to and get paid for all the overtime. Right now I'm working 50 hours to begin with.  I need a day to myself.
  • I'm loving that we finally decided on colors for the apartment. There will be grays, yellows, red, blacks and turquoise involved...not in one room lol
  • I'm loving that we won't have to hide Sir anymore.
  • And as always I'm loving Mac & Sir. 
What are you loving? 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a new apartment! I can't wait to see how you decorate it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...