Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Survey

Who do you want to be under the mistletoe with? 
Mac obviously 
 
What are your favourite Christmas memories? 

Christmas morning at home with my parents.  They'd set up the camcorder and record us opening presents from my grandparents in Florida with Christmas music playing in the background. Then we'd pack up & go to mom's family for presents/food

Where would you rather spend Christmas this year? 

I like spending time in our own home. I'd like to host Christmas one day. I don't have a big enough family around here to do that. Hosting my family would be Mac, Dad, Sir & myself LOL


What is your favourite Christmas song? 
I'm big on the classics and the re-mixes of the classics. If that makes sense. Currently I'm listening to A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives

What do you usually do Christmas morning? 

Open presents if we didn't the night before.  Otherwise we just hang out. Christmas isn't fun for us right now. We have no kids, Mac's family is too far away and mine is just my dad. It's almost like another day for us.

Have you bought all your presents yet? 

Being that it's Christmas Eve I'd hope so. We're not doing much this year. Money is tight. We rather pay rent than buy expensive gifts. We'll make up for it.

What do you do on Christmas Eve?

Go to my dad with Chinese food, open gifts, watch TV and I might go to church with my step-mom while Mac & dad do something at home

Do you spend Christmas with a lot of family?.

No & I'm a little sad by this.
 
Do you go anywhere special on Christmas (vacation) ?

Nope. Never have. I went to Florida one year, but that was after Pop-Pop died

How many items are on your wish list? 

I never give out a wish list. I take what people give me. Though I would like a microwave this year since our new place does not have one.

What do you usually eat on Christmas?  

I usually make a turkey and the usual side dishes. It's almost like Thanksgiving all over again

When did you find out that Santa wasn't real?

3rd grade I think. 

Do you still make snowmen and snow angels? 

Yes! And we still go sleigh riding


Do you still have snow ball fights with your siblings/parents? 
No but I might throw a few at Mac lol


What's your favourite Christmas movie? 
Elf, Rudolph, Charlie Brown's Christmas, The Holiday, The Grinch (cartoon)



What do you plan to do for New Year's Eve? 
Well since we're moving the very next day, it won't be much. A few friends are still coming over. We'll see how this goes...


What are your usual traditions on New Year's? 
Usually we go to my friend Cheryl's to drink and play video games. It's fun and I'm sad this year we won't be able to do so

Got any resolutions? 

Lose 25 pounds, cook more, eat out less, spend more time with Mac & Sir. 

What do you usually get in your stocking?  
Mac absolutely SUCKS at putting anything in my stocking. Usually I throw stuff for myself in there, just to have something. We will be doing stockings next year lol


Well I'm stuck at work until 3pm, but I hope everyone else is enjoying their Christmas Eve festivities



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...