Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Survey


I saw this done by Nikki and decided it would be so fun and festive to fill it out myself. I'm trying to get in the holiday spirit, but it's not really working. Maybe this will help

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate. Never had egg nog, but no drink should have the word Egg before it..

Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights.

Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, maybe next year when we actually decorate for Christmas

When do you put your decorations up? Occasionally we'll do it Thanksgiving Day or the first week of December.  Anything before that & Mac complains it's "too soon".

What is your favorite holiday dish? Christmas around here is weird for us.  Usually we go to my dad's on Christmas Eve.  Mac & I bring Chinese and just hang out. Sometimes we'll go to Mac's family on Christmas, but usually we work the next day, so we just hang out at home. But pudding pie is one of my faves if we make it to a real Christmas dinner

Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My dad dressing up as Santa.  He'd do it every year. I never caught on, I just knew dad was never home when Santa came. It wasn't until YEARS later as I was looking through pics that I figured it out lol

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I'll always believe in Santa...he even has a twitter...he's gotta be real LOL

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Now it's Christmas Eve, but as a kid it was Christmas Day. First it would be presents from my parents and grandparents from Florida and then we'd spend the day going to my Aunt's house and my grandparent's.

How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Cheap decorations from walmart.  This year we have a 2 foot tree with some glitter balls, a few lights and some red bows.

Snow! Love it or Dread it? HATE it! It looks pretty at first lol

Do you remember your favorite gift? All my jewelry from Mac

What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Oh cookies and pudding pie

What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve with my dad & either Mac's family Christmas Day or we go to the movies.  Last year we saw The Chipmunks..I'd like to do the same this year, but we'll see. Mac may go to his family's house.

Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? I found some mint chocolate ones that I'm loving this season.

Favorite Christmas movie? Elf. Santa? I KNOW HIM!!!!

Saddest Christmas Song? Santa Bring My Soldier Home


What is your favorite Christmas song? Happy Christmas by John Lennon

What are some of your Christmas traditions?

2 comments:

  1. We do our decorations around the same time too! I love doing it on Thanksgiving while the parade is on! We haven't done that in years though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun list!
    Love Elf too..... So many great one-liners :)
    Going to have to try those candy canes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...