Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Since the year is almost over, I figured I better write some resolutions that I have for 2012. I'm hoping they're realistic enough for me to follow through with them and not give up January 3rd lol. This will be my last post until probably Wednesday or so since we'll be moving/settling in tomorrow.  I have 2 or 3 guest posts scheduled for my absence so you all shouldn't miss me too much!

Resolutions:
  • Spend more time with Mac & Sir, less time on-line or in a different room.
  • Cook more, eat out less (I would like to drop it down to eating out 2x a week at most)
  • Eat healthier.
  • Go to the gym at least 3x a week if not more.
  • Lose 10 pounds (i have more to lose but baby steps...)
  • Spend less, save more.
  • Blog more.  I'm finally getting into a groove of writing/linking up here that I don't know what I would do without it...
  • Pay off the money we owe my dad.
I'm sure there's more, but this works for right now.

What is everyone doing for New Years Eve?
I'm working til 3pm and I have no clue about Mac, but we'll be having a couple of friends coming over to the new place to just hang out.  I'll throw some frozen appetizers into our (really) small oven and it'll be fine I'm sure.  We just need places to sit lol
Regardless of what you do, enjoy time with family & friends! Happy 2012 & I'll see you next year!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...