Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Target Tuesdays


I'm linking up for Target Tuesday again this week.  
I apologize for all the house related posts lately, but besides work, this is the only thing I'm focusing on. We move in 19 days!
(clicking on pictures will bring you to the item)

I NEED a fan to sleep at night. Not for the breeze, but the noise.  I've tried white noise app on my phone/iPad, but it's not the same.

We have hard wood floors throughout the entire apartment. I feel like I we NEED this.

I hate to admit this, but Mac & I have been where we are now for 4 years and DO NOT own a complete bedding set.  It's all old blankets and crappy sheets.

I don't care where this goes, but I want it. I'm thinking bedroom or bathroom.
A wine rack would make me feel like an "official" adult. As long as it's always stocked with wine. Plus that means I'm an official blogger, right?

What are you loving from Target?












4 comments:

  1. Love the wine rack! My bedding totally doesn't match my room and it drives me nuts but I'm a poor college student! So, I guess it'll have to drive me nuts a bit longer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that wine rack! and i need a fan when i sleep too! i don't want it blowing on me but for the noise! can't sleep good without one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like that bedding set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post! I use that white noise app everyday for the baby-works like a dream. I really like that candle wall decor. I need more stuff to put on my walls. Bare walls are killing me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...