Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday in Heaven!



You would have turned 26 today,
if you were still here.
Although you are so far away,
our hearts have kept you near.

The pain has eased a bit I guess,
yet has not gone away.
It will always stay a part of us,
until we join you one day.

We send our love to you,
from all our hearts to yours.
Just think, a birthday spent in Heaven,
means you'll spend it with The Lord.

Happy Birthday Brian! You would of been 26, instead you'll be 25 forever.
You've been on my mind lately. It's been almost 9 months since we said see you later. 
Love you and keep watching down on us. We'll see you again some day!







(For those of you who are new here, Brian was one of my best friends who passed away this January from Chiari Malformation. You can read about him here, here, and here)

2 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost someone extremely close to me in January as well. This was a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...