Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving wednesdays

WILW
Visit Jamie to link up

This week I'm loving:

That Mac & I got these phones for free switching over to Sprint. I know everyone is all about the iPhone, but I like the way I can really multi-task & watch TV on the android. But I <3 my iPad

That I am pulling 6 days at work this week (ok that part I don't like) for roughly 10 hours of Overtime on my next check. Much needed.



That Mac FINALLY got paid from his former employer. All it took was me threatening to bring him to small claims court. Personally I would of loved to take him to Judge Judy. This guy is a jerk.



That I'm off today from work and get to see my dad & have pizza tonight with him 


These guys <3

What are you loving this week?



1 comment:

  1. I just love Judge Judy she is always so stern & tells it like she sees it literally. she does such a great job...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...