Sometimes, it's the little things that makes your day a little brighter, and this is no different
I am honored!
Thanks Marcy!! I feel loved <3
Wow 7 facts...this should be hard lol
- I have a certificate in computer programming & web design.
I've never ever put it to use.
-I am an only child with 2 step brothers.
1 I have never met. He lives in London and has never visited the states.
-I keep my work space spotless...its the complete opposite of how my house normally feels. lol
-I have never ever broken a bone in my body ::knocks on wood::
-No friends or family know that I blog on here or on opendiary.com.
-I had eye surgery when I was 3. That was the last time I was ever in the hospital.
-I'm obsessed with stationary products. Pens, papers, highlighters, markers, anything. I probably have more than any person should ever have.
Okay, so that was easier than I thought. Now I have to pick 15 people to give this award to. I think that will be a bit harder.
- Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde
- Nikki @ Me 2 We Est. 2011
- Brooke @ Babblingsouthernbrooke
- Kathleen @ Kathleennorris
- Whitney @ WhitneyBetweenTheLines
- Tara @ FabulousButEvil
- Amy @ AmyRenePowell
- Julie @ GirlInTheRedShoes
- Rebecca @ LifeInGarrison
- Sarah @ MoskeMonkeyBusiness
- Becky @ FromMrsToMama
- Megan @ MackeyMadness
- Neely @ ChroniclesOfNeely
- Cait @ Caitmanock
- Tracy @ ThenIGotToThinking