Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ikea Wishlist

In 6 days(!) I will be on a much needed vacation. While the weather is supposed to be crappy, we have some things planned. A trip into NYC to Central Park, painting the apartment (or at least most of it) and a trip to IKEA. We plan on making our giant closet a home office.  It's big enough to function as a closet and an office so why not?

So I'll stop talking & show you what I want to buy from IKEA:


I'd like to recreate this in my kitchen


I love flowers & would love to have fresh flowers weekly,but they're expensive so I'll deal with fake ones 



That would be much more easier than searching through the drawers




I've been eyeing these table lamps for a while now. I think they'd look so cute on our night stands

This bed set. It's different but I really like it! It would match our night stands as well

There's more, but I don't want to bore anyone.  

Happy Tuesday!





1 comment:

  1. I love the frames for the kitchen! I also like the idea of fake flowers I may have to jump on that bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...