Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today Mac & I are celebrating our 7th anniversary together.


Mac, i love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. 


Not every guy would take pics like this with their significant other & let them post it all over the internet 









I won't be posting very much today on here as I want to start my vacation & anniversary spending time with Mac & the pup. I will be back sometime this week. Tomorrow is a guest post by Nikki & I have another one scheduled for Thursday. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Jamie!!! I hope you and Mac enjoy your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw happy anniversary! You all are too cute! I found you via the July Blog Hop and am happy to be your newest follower! I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...