Thursday, July 19, 2012

Another guest post!

Hey guys! I'm still enjoying my vacay and I didn't want anyone to think I forgot about the little old blog so I got a guest poster today! Mrs Newlywed Giggles is here today! Enjoy




Hey bloggy peeps.  My name is Mrs. Newlywed Giggles and I blog over at Newlywed Giggles.  For some odd reason, Jamie asked me to guest post for her.  I was like "what? you want me to write to your followers? But, I am not even cool." 
I know, crazy right?  Well, I feel so honored that she is allowing me to guest post for her.  Thank you very much girly!

Now, she tweeted me a gazillion times, well not a gazillion just once but gazillion sounds better, to remind me about this guest post.  I apparently forgot to use my brain to remember that I needed to actually submit written words for a guest post. She was so patient with me!!!  But, then it hit me.  What the heck do I write about?  I was hoping she was going to give me a topic, but she was like "whatever you want."  Great.  Now I have no clue what to write about.  Just great.

So, I wanted to give you some snippets about me.
  • My blog is titled Newlywed Giggles, but I don't think I am  a newlywed anymore considering me and the hubs will celebrating 4 years of marriage in November. 
  • I am terrified of bringing an actual human into this world and being responsible for it.  Like WHOA. That's like a human. A human who will bear our name.  There goes my reputation. I am pretty sure this is why we don't have kids yet. You're welcome.
  • I laugh like the Tickle Me Elmo doll. No joke. Truth. Yes, feel bad for me. I feel bad for myself, so you might as well.
  • I am from Jersey as well.... and yes, I do fist pump sometimes. No, I do not tan or go tanning or am the color of Doritos. But I LOVE watching The Jersey Shore. Entertainment at its best!
  • I use the following words at least 100 times a day: womp womp, oh snap, boom snaps
  • I believe that every guy who wears white sunglasses is automatically a douche.  Sorry, but it just looks ridiculous
  • I am not funny, just corny and retarded. 
I hope you got some giggles out of the above.  That is my goal in life, to make people laugh.  You burn calories when you do!  Maybe I should re-read all my posts because I need to burn a lot of calories. Anyways, you guys are awesome if you made it to the end of the post.  Congratulations to you!

Thanks again Jamie for allowing me to invade your bloggy space and make a fool out of myself. 
Awesomeballs. 


~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~


I love how she thinks every guy that wears white sunglasses is a douche...we think like that around this house too! Maybe it's a Jersey thing! Now go follow her!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh... so glad you agree with the douche statement! Thanks again!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee... I definitely agree with the douche statement. And are you still a newlywed? Sure! If you keep the giggles and the love alive then you will always be living like a newlywed (wink,wink)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...