Hey bloggy peeps. My name is Mrs. Newlywed Giggles and I blog over at Newlywed Giggles. For some odd reason, Jamie asked me to guest post for her. I was like "what? you want me to write to your followers? But, I am not even cool."
I know, crazy right? Well, I feel so honored that she is allowing me to guest post for her. Thank you very much girly!
Now, she tweeted me a gazillion times, well not a gazillion just once but gazillion sounds better, to remind me about this guest post. I apparently forgot to use my brain to remember that I needed to actually submit written words for a guest post. She was so patient with me!!! But, then it hit me. What the heck do I write about? I was hoping she was going to give me a topic, but she was like "whatever you want." Great. Now I have no clue what to write about. Just great.
So, I wanted to give you some snippets about me.
- My blog is titled Newlywed Giggles, but I don't think I am a newlywed anymore considering me and the hubs will celebrating 4 years of marriage in November.
- I am terrified of bringing an actual human into this world and being responsible for it. Like WHOA. That's like a human. A human who will bear our name. There goes my reputation. I am pretty sure this is why we don't have kids yet. You're welcome.
- I laugh like the Tickle Me Elmo doll. No joke. Truth. Yes, feel bad for me. I feel bad for myself, so you might as well.
- I am from Jersey as well.... and yes, I do fist pump sometimes. No, I do not tan or go tanning or am the color of Doritos. But I LOVE watching The Jersey Shore. Entertainment at its best!
- I use the following words at least 100 times a day: womp womp, oh snap, boom snaps
- I believe that every guy who wears white sunglasses is automatically a douche. Sorry, but it just looks ridiculous
- I am not funny, just corny and retarded.
Thanks again Jamie for allowing me to invade your bloggy space and make a fool out of myself.
~*~Mrs. Newlywed Giggles~*~
I love how she thinks every guy that wears white sunglasses is a douche...we think like that around this house too! Maybe it's a Jersey thing! Now go follow her!!