Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social!

I love the idea of posting on weekends, even though I hardly do it. Neely and Ashley have come up with a great idea though...



They post questions and you answer them.

- How did you come up with your blog name?
This is easy...I'm Just a Jersey Girl and it was the first thing that popped into my head when I signed up.

- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
-- Meeting new people. I have been lucky to have met some great women from blogger and have even started a new friendship with this lovely lady

- What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
-- If it wasn't for my blog, I wouldn't have my Erin Condren planner & I probably wouldn't have Instagram. Twitter is also another one. I had it before blogger but never used it.

- Facebook or Twitter? and why?
-- Twitter because it's a fun time waster & easy to post randomness about my day.

- If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Honestly? I have no idea lol

- What is something you want people to know about your blog?
-- I don't have a theme that I write about and majority of my "popular" posts come from our pup Sir. If you're new to my blog, Welcome!!! I hope you come back


Enjoy the rest of your weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...