Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting Wednesday



I was going to post for what I'm loving wednesday, but to be honest, I'm feeling kind of blah and rather just not try & think too much, so I rather find uplifting things to post thanks to Pinterest, so here we go.



(I forgot to mention on here but I totally joined the 50 shades of Grey wagon! I could.not.put.it.down! No lie I finished the series in 4 days...crazy!)

Haha. Mac was telling me the other days about the guys he work with wives reading the series. He was like one guys wife told him to tie her up...the guy proceeded to demand to know what is in those books. LOL

I need to follow this

Love these faces <3

Sometimes I want another puppy..then I realize that's crazy!

What are you pinning this week?






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...