Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My clothing wishlist: Vacation Edition

I've been thinking about outfits I want to wear in Florida when Nikki & I go. I tend to not bring much with me. It could be because my grandma always would tell me "Don't over pack, you don't need much, you can always wash the stuff you bought down." Now that I'm 27 I find that theory true. When I go on trips I look for tops that can go with other bottoms & vice versa.  Here are some items I've found that are on my wish list







Accessories & shoes:






Source: Forever21.com for everything

I need to go shopping soon!


3 comments:

  1. i LOVE all these! I wanna go shopping too but I really dont NEED to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tote- it goes with just about anything, and would fit everything! And I definitely need some comfy white pants in my life. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...