Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Update

I hope everyone had a wonderful & fun weekend. I wish I can say I did, but I was at work on Saturday and I cleaned all day yesterday. This is going to be a long week for me.  Usually I'm off on Tuesdays, but once a month I have to work a Tuesday. Unfortunately for me, that's this week.

I'm going to try & not be negative about this long week and focus on the positive things which include:

-Having 10 hours of OT by the end of this week at least.
-The boy coming home either tomorrow night or Tuesday.
-Going to see Friends with Benefits on Tuesday night for our weekly Tuesday night.
-33 days til my vacation (to no where)
-Having a mostly clean house.

So tell me...what did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. A vacation to no where!? You should make plans to do local activities! orrr..you can just rest :) Well this weekend, we seriously just bummed! That's the best! Went to starbucks, took our pup to the doggie park, and ate at 5 guys burgers & fries! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...