1. One of my happiest moments ever was when Mac proposed, even though it wasn't one of those romantic proposals that every little girl dreams of but it fit us perfectly
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are fun as long as you know more people than the happy couple, otherwise it's just awkward.
3. This summer has flown by and I cannot believe it's almost August!
4. My summer food of choice has been fruits, cherries mostly.
5. My summer uniform has been skirts or dresses mostly....that may or may not be because my pants are a little snug...
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Dominican Republic with Mac's family. He hasn't been "home" in 10+ years (he came to the US at 6 months old)
7. My summer anthem is anything fast paced...California Girls by Katy Perry jumps into my head right now. But Beach Boys is pretty high up there too..
I believe this is my first Fill in the Blank Friday. Hopefully I can keep up with them. They're just so fun.
Head over to The Little Things We Do & participate!
Yay it's Friday (or will be when you read this)! Too bad I work tomorrow, but the temperatures in NJ are going to be well over 100 degrees, so I'll be in the (free) AC at work. What are your weekend plans? Hope they're better than mine!