Thursday, July 21, 2011

Everyone loves pictures

So I had a very crummy day at work. Future Hubby went back to work this morning (he works in PA, we live in NJ, he comes home 2 days a week), so I was sad about that, then they added MORE things for me to do at work and then I had to take the lovely bus home. So when I got home at 9:15, walked upstairs with my Popeyes (diet fail!) and mail and saw my package from Kohls. I went in and immediately ripped open the package and found my dress and shoes inside. So naturally I did what any 26 year old would do and played dress up.


Sorry for the messy background, but focus on the pretty dress and not the towels that someone doesn't know how to hang up..


my new Candies shoes. I love them and right now they seem comfortable.

Now I just need to find the perfect accessories. Any website suggestions for inexpensive & pretty jewelry?

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes & the dress! Have you tried going to Forever 21? They have the prettiest jewlery & great prices!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...