Monday, August 8, 2011

Life Recap


 Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I've had nothing to post about.  I'll give a brief bullet style update and post some pics.

Work is okay.  I don't know what everyone's issue was last Thursday but everyone was attacking each other (except me...I'm like a little puppy dog that goes away when someone is yelling lol). First the ringer was too high on the phone (it was) then it was someone was dumb and then no one listens to anyone.  Some days I feel like I'm in high school. There's WAY more drama then there ever should be in an office. One of the guys got himself suspended at work today. He's got one foot out the door and I'm pretty sure it won't be long before they're both out...
Mac is still working. Doesn't really like the job and is applying to anything and everything around us to get him back home & out of there. Time will tell where this gets him.
We still have the puppy. He's absolutely adorable and we're way too attached. People stop to say hello and compliment him everywhere we go.  We're working on potty training. It's not going well...
Going to the mall tomorrow in hopes to find one of  these shoes for the wedding on Saturday (I thought my other pair were too stripper-ish lol)
  with  
I have my hairdresser (aka: my photographer) coming Saturday to my house before the wedding  and do a cut and style for me.  She's thinking that a vintage look would be nice since the dress has that feel to it.  I'll be sure to take lots of pics.
Ok so here are some puppy pics I'll leave you with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...