Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday



1. My most favorite birthday was my 21st birthday. I went out on Valentine's night to have my first drink at midnight with my best friend and a friend of ours. Later that night we went out to a few bars and just had a lot of fun.

2. My worst birthday was my 23rd birthday. My BFF was supposed to meet me & a few other people at my supervisors old bar.  She ditched me to stay with her boyfriend at the time. I wasn't happy and still can't believe she did that to me!

3. My favorite birthday memory is going bowling for my 16th birthday.  My dad was at the time laid off but he took me and two of my friends to dinner and bowling just to make sure we celebrated my birthday.

4. The best birthday present I've ever received was Probably my jewelry from Mac.

5. The best birthday present I've ever given wasHmm.....I am not really sure.....

6. Birthdays are really just another day.  Maybe I'd feel different if people wanted to celebrate with me and went a little out of their way for me on that day..

7. My favorite age so far has been 23.Mac & I both had steady jobs and very little stress in our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...