Thursday, August 11, 2011

10 Day You Challenge


I found this challenge on 43rd Parallel's blog and decided to join in. That way you can get to know me a bit better.


  1. When I was a little kid, I would NOT eat pizza. Just the crust. I didn't like the sauce or the cheese.  Now that I'm 26, I'll eat pizza but it has to meet my standards...has to be fresh with cheese sliding off. If it's not, I will pull the cheese off and sprinkle cheese on it. 
  2. I have never broken a bone in my body. *Knocks on wood*
  3. I had eye surgery when I was 3. That was the last time I was in the hospital.
  4. I'm scared of marriage. I think most marriages end in divorce. Luckily enough my fiance feels the same way and this is why we've been engaged 4 years with no plans of wedding bells anytime soon.
  5. I have this irrational fear that when we go to start a family, that we won't be able to.
  6. I am an only child. When I was a kid I hated it. Now I love it..I'm always the favorite child ;-)
  7. I may or may not sleep with my pound puppy from my childhood when Mac is away.
  8. When my parents were divorcing the judge asked me who I wanted to live with. I chose my dad. It broke my moms heart but I don't think we'd be as close today if I lived with her growing up.
  9. People can tell my mood by text messages. I always thought I hid my emotions, but I guess not...
  10. I have a student loan that I have been paying back for 7 years and feel like I'm NEVER going to pay it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...