This week I'm loving:
- Weight Watchers. I signed up 2 weeks ago & so far have lost 4 pounds. Not much to most of you, but I haven't lost 4 pounds so quickly in forever. I love being able to eat whatever and just count points. It's not as depressing eating a cookie now :)
- New friends from our apartment complex. We met our neighbor Cindy the other day after she asked Mac & Sir to stay outside while her ex came to pick some things up from her. She was worried to be alone with him. Afterwards we sat & talked for a few hours. We gave her 2 sons our old playstation 2 since her ex took the wii back. We have big summer plans. Barbecuing in her little yard and having a little table & chair set to sit out and relax in.
($97 at walmart!)
- That we'll be going to the NY International Auto Show on Sunday. We try to go every year or every other.
- That we've been leaving Sir out of the cage most days while we're at work. He has a little area near our bathroom & bedroom that we leave him in. He's done wonderfully the last week with the exception of one day but that was my fault.
What he did when I left the bedroom open...oops?
- Beach Party candle by Yankee Candle. These little ones will let me enjoy the candle without paying $27 for their large (although I may eventually!)
As always loving Mac & Sir
What are you loving this week??