If you're a college student or you know someone who is, this post is just for YOU! I wanted to let you know about an awesome website that will save you a ton on next semester's books. I sure wish this had been around when I was in school.
Here's how it works:
- You can save 40-90% off of campus bookstore prices - for example, if you wanted to rent the Principles of Everyday Behavior Analysis by L. Keith Miller textbook the listing retail price is $149.95. You can rent it for $23.35! You're saving 84%! I'm always looking for ways to save money!
- There's also free shipping (both ways)
- You can highlight in the book! Love this option. Other places you cannot!
- They have flexible renting periods
- They have the largest selection in the nation!
- With each textbook rented, a donation is made to Operation Smile
I wish I knew about Campus Book Renatals when I was in the college the first time. Can you imagine how much money I could of saved!? You bet that I'll be using them when I go back this year!
If you or someone you know is a college student, tell them about Campus Book Rentals ASAP!
**This was a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campus Book Rentals.
All opinions are 100% my own and were by no way influenced by free products/services.**