Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pinterest/What I‘m loving Wednesday

I haven‘t linked up for Oh,How Pinteresting Wednesday or What I‘m loving Wednesday in a while, so here we go








I need to find a jacket like this




I need this cake on a cheat day








So true. I hate talking on the phone!
This week I‘m loving:
*That I am off of work tomorrow.
*The clothes that I bought from Love Culture & Old Navy this week for very low prices
*That my birthday is one week from today.
*That next Saturday we‘ll be going to Moms for the weekend and there will be a trip to Atlantic City and Golden Corral
*As always I‘m loving Mac & Sir




-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. totally love the one about texting/someecards....i'm totally the same way :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...