Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm...


I think at least. I'm sitting here on the laptop at 9pm on Monday night. I hope to throw at least a weeks worth of blog posts in the scheduler. I've been so busy at work that the LAST thing I wanted to do when I got home was turn the computer on (or do anything for that matter). I haven't even been able to keep up with google reader. I have 500+ unread blogs at the moment.
  I worked 11 days in a row and it wore me out. I'm a 5 day vacation right now and it's sadly going by WAY too quick and I'm already dreading going back to work tomorrow (Wednesday). Nikki when are we planning our vacation for? I need something else to countdown for! I have so many pics to edit and post. Be prepared for pic overload one of these days soon.


1 comment:

  1. YES I know we need to play something soon. Trouble in paradise on my end the whole FL in Feb thing my not come about txt me I'll fill you in. Too much dirty laundry for the interwebs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...