Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Target Tuesday


It's that time again to link up with Tara for Target Tuesday.

This week is all wedding items! I figure when Mac & I do get married, I want to elope. There can be video & pictures for everyone to share but a) I don't want to be the center of attention b) my mom & step mom cannot get along c) it's cheaper!  So here is my elopement wedding via Target LOL
Ps the elopement would be either at a local bed & breakfast or at the Atlantic City lighthouse

My Dress

My shoes

My jewelry. Simple

My Bff's dress
Her shoes (same as mine but in silver)

I like how everything is similar but not matchy matchy!

If you're not married, would you elope?
If you are married, do you ever wish you would of eloped? 
Please share!












2 comments:

  1. Love it all! I am totally eloping next time! Screw that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! There were definitely stressful moments where I considered eloping, but I'm so glad we didn't. Loved sharing that day with our friends and family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...