Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Guest Post #3 Rebekah

My third & final guest post is from Rebekah from Life With the Edwards.  She's another one of my favorite bloggers on here.  I'm glad that she was able to post for me as I asked her last minute!



Hi there!  I'm Rebekah from Life With The Edwards and I'm so excited that Jamie asked me to guest post for her. 
 
For those of you who don't know me, I'm 23 years old, married to my love who is an officer in the Air Force, an Oklahoma girl living in California and trying to figure out this military life!  I blog about pretty much everything.  Mainly what's going on in our little life!
 
With the New Year, I've been thinking a lot about our life.  Where we're going, what we'll do, and so on.  I'm a born planner.  I'm always thinking of the next step and with military life, I've learned that I can't plan a lot.  My husband loves that.  He says this is good for me because I need to just "chill" and let life take us where it takes us.
 
So this year, I'm going to just "bloom where I'm planted".  This year is going to bring about things I didn't think we were quite ready for, but I'm choosing to look forward to the unknown.  I can't live life afraid of what might happen this year.  I could miss out on so many opputurnities! 
 
For the first time in my life, I'm excited about not knowing what's going to happen.  It's a strange feeling for this girl, but it's quite thrilling!  We had so many plans last year and while those were all well and good, I think we need a year like this.  No expectations.  We have a few goals that we want to accomplish this year, but we can't wait to see where this year takes us. 
 
I want to find happiness in all things and not worry about what could happen.  Life is just too short to not enjoy every aspect of it!  I don't want to just live for the future.  I want to live for the NOW!
 
So my question for you is, are you blooming where you're planted?  Making plans for the future are all well and good, but are you living for today?   


I loved Rebekah's post! Mac & I never really try and make plans for our future because if it doesn't happen we'd be disappointed, but we do talk about things we'd like to do and if it happens it happens.  Thank you so much Rebekah for  doing this post for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...