Monday, January 2, 2012

Guest post #2

I have a couple of guest posts lined up the next few days while Mac & I are busy moving. My second guest post is from Nikki (see a trend going on here?) from Dancing in the Raine. I came across her blog when we were partnered for a scarf & a polish swap.  She's one of my favorite bloggers, so if you don't read her, you should! Anyway, I'll stop talking and let Nikki "talk".

First off, I want to thank Jamie for asking me to guest post for her while she's busy with the move, it's such an honor. However, I pity her. I hate moving. Hate it. So much in fact that when I returned home from college I vowed I wasn't moving again until I turned 30. I almost made it too. I was 27 when I finally moved into my own place. I like the unpacking part. I like to put things out and decorate and rearrange. I don't even really mind the packing it all up. What I hate is carrying all the boxes to the truck unloading the boxes and carrying up the stairs or whatever. It's just so so tiring. 

Now, I promise I will not move until my 'family' gets too big to live in my apartment. However, if I was moving somewhere that included any one of these features I jump at the chance.

Source: spanjer.com via Nikki on Pinterest


Source: instyle.com via Nikki on Pinterest








And of course with a new house I would need to add one of these...



Thanks again Jamie. I hope you get settled in soon. And you can always find me here...
   Photobucket

Nikki I loved your choices.  I'd be moving in a heartbeat if I found any one of those combinations too! Thanks again for posting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...