Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
- I miss you and the way our friendship was in high school. Nights spent over each other house, random trips to the Jersey Shore. I know you had a baby 8 months ago, but you need to find time for your friends. Bring the baby with you I'd love to meet her. I always tell myself that the friendship is done with, but I don't want to give up on it yet. We've been friends for 12(!!) years..that's not something to just throw away because you have a family.
- I'm mad that you wouldn't put your studying aside for a few hours to come out with me for my birthday. If you could go to dinner with me, you could certainly do male revue. They both take around the same amount of time!
- Leave him! He beats you. You need to get out of that relationship. I know you have two kids with him, but it's all the more reason to do it. One of these days you or the babies are going to get really hurt. I may not be friends with you, but I care.
- I think about you everyday since you've been gone. Days will turn into years before I know it. I love you and am so glad I had you in my life for 16 years..even if I did pour ice on your head at the movies..I'm going to visit your family this Summer..it's going to be weird, but please let me know somehow,someway that you're with me
- You are by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know we fight and say mean things, but I love you...always & forever
- You're a mean woman. I wish you were different. I feel bad for not visiting or calling as much but I can't help it. Last years visit was probably my last.
- I regret you.
- You need to move back this way. I miss having you in my life everyday, but I don't want to live with you. It'll ruin what we have.
- Leave her so we can move in.
- You were the greatest pop around. Thanks to you I have an addiction for stationary and will check random machines for change. I cannot believe you've been gone 12 years. I miss you everyday. Come visit me or send me a sign that you're around!